The BIBIELLE-FIBER specifics are:
• The choice the superior polymer of PA 6.6
• The reutilisation of the heat of the fibre and yarn created during extrusion processes.
• The water-cooling system for the BCF and fibre production processes.
• The use of the least energy consuming production systems for raw material entry.
• The dedication of the energy sources to each individual production line
• To minimize the waste factor of the production processes.
• To facilitate the unavoidable waste for recycling into granulates.
• To create products of very high quality standards which have in terms of abrasion, resilience and maintenance a long life cycle.
• The steam applied in the BIBIELLE-FIBER production process is created by recycling the heat of the fibre and yarn production process.